Totem MX1 Electric Mountain Bike
The Totem MX1 eMTB is Totem's first in a series of electric mountain bikes built for rugged durability and trail performance. Experience the thrilling combination of motorized power with a capable and refined mountain bike design. Innovative frame geometry accompanies this Size 19 frame, with 27.5” wheels, and a constant tail-wind at your back!
The MX1 is the newest addition to our ever-expanding electric bike line. This collection seamlessly blends the off-road durability of high-quality front suspension hard tail mountain bikes with the smooth electric power you’ve come to expect from Totem. The MX1 is the perfect companion for tough trails. Expand your boundaries with a boost of power making long trails feel shorter and steep hills feel flatter. Attack the hardest approaches and most notorious features with confidence. Intuitive operation for seasoned cyclists and newcomers alike. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced veteran, Totem’s MX1 will fuel your off-road adventures! Easy to operate, comfortable, safe, and built to last. You will not find a better-quality bike for less!
Totem MX1 eMTB Features:
- 350W Brushless Hub Motor by Vinka with an advanced Digital Controller
- DR25 LCD Display – IP65 rated with adjustable backlight. Displays current speed, boost level, total odometer, trip odometer, and remaining range.
- Shimano Gear Set featuring Shimano’s Rapid-Fire shifters for excellent control through 24-speeds, and Shimano Altus front and rear derailleurs
- Tektro Dual Disc Brakes for responsive stopping power in a variety of conditions
- Alloy frame – Ergonomic design geometry, lighter than steel and tougher than aluminum creating a robust platform to explore off-road
- Suntour XCT Suspension – 4” travel allows for exceptional shock absorption with proven reliability for smooth riding
- Reinforced Rims – Lightweight & tough, built to handle a variety of surfaces
- 27.5” x 2.1” CST All Terrain Tires an internationally recognized brand you can trust where the rubber meets the trail, hybrid tread provides excellent grip without excessive friction
- Samsung 36V Lithium-Ion Battery 14 aH capacity, down tube integrated, user-friendly installation and removal, anti-theft security key, quick charging from zero to full in 4 – 6 hours using the same state-of-the-art battery management system as electric cars
Three Operating Modes - all fully adjustable as you ride, easily changes on the fly!
- Manual Mode for traditional pedaling, exercise, and to save battery life
- Pedal Assist Mode with 5 Levels of motorized assistance, Boost!
- Walk Assistance Mode A touch of power makes walking with your bike a breeze
- Ships 85% Assembled Using the included multi-tool, set up is a breeze. Install the handlebars, front wheel with quick-connect clasp, pedals, and inflate the tires to 40 PSI and take it from the box to the road in 20 minutes!
- Note: Battery Included, Ships Separately
- Size 19 Frame, 27.5” x 2.1” wheels
- Effective Top Tube Length – 25.5”
- Down Tube – 30”
- Bottom Bracket Clearance – 11”
- Handlebar width – 28”
- Chainstay Length – 17”
- Seat Tube – 18”
- Maximum seat height from ground – 41”
- Minimum seat height from ground – 33”
- Overall Length – 6’
All backed by our Totem Warranty & Free Tune-Up:
- Frame & Fork – Lifetime Warranty
- Battery – 1 Year Warranty
- Motor – 2 Year Warranty
- Display – 2 Year Warranty
- Wearable Parts – Tires, Tubes, Brakes – 30 days from delivery
Free Tune-Up: Simply choose your shop, schedule your service appointment, and share their contact and appointment information with us. Our Support Team will reach out to your preferred shop directly to leave payment
After Sales Support As always, the TotemUSA Support Team is here for you. If you have any questions or comments about Totem electric bikes, our US-Based Customer Support team is available by phone, text, or email to answer any questions you may have.
Find out why electric bikes are changing the way people travel. You can buy a bike, or you can buy a Totem!